3.5-Hour Gourmet Lunch or Dinner & Art Tour Lunch or Dinner
3.5-Hour Gourmet Lunch or Dinner & Art Tour
• Darwin’s best food in a 3.5 hour tour
• visit Darwin’s finest restaurants
• a wide variety of tasting plates
• staff talk to us about the food
• local produce and food culture
• soft drinks, coffee, and tea included
• short easy walks between restaurants
• vegetarian and gluten-free options
• see Darwin’s street art come to life with augmented reality
• there’s lots to eat—we’ll fill you up
• all tours are different.
What’s the food like?
You’ll enjoy a wide variety of gourmet dishes. We cater for dietary preferences including vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten-free, allergy-related and others. Below is a wide selection from several of the restaurants on our tours that’s indicative of some of the gourmet dishes you can expect on a typical tour. Selections may vary from tour to tour, but we’ll serve you more than 12 different dishes. Text in bold indicates produce that has been sourced locally, from the Northern Territory, or Aboriginal bush foods.