Busselton Jetty, Train Ride & Dolphin Discovery Day Tour APFDBUSJ
Busselton Jetty, Train Ride & Dolphin Discovery Day Tour
Take a train ride into the ocean and discover breathtaking coastal beauty. Go underwater and learn about Dolphins in Bunbury.
- After your city accommodation pick up we travel south passing by the southern suburbia sprawl & Mandurah township to reach Bunbury, one of Australia’s fastest growing townships.
- Drive through Bunbury township & visit the Dolphin Discovery Centre, at own pace learn about Dolphins, their wild and playful antics, the creatures living habits, their food habits, view a dolphin skeleton and other highlights about them.
- After the exhilarating dolphin knowledge tour at own pace, we travel south again to reach Busselton, one of Australia’s cleanest town at one time & Perth’s holiday destination
- Busselton was a very popular farming & forest town in years past & was a major export port for West Australian products. The wooden jetty extending 1.8 kilometres across stunning Geography Bay, the heritage listed Busselton Jetty is the longest timber-piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy a train ride on the wooden jetty taking you far into the ocean. At the end descend 8 metres below to the ocean floor via a spiral staircase to discover an awe-inspiring forest of vividly coloured tropical and sub-tropical corals, sponges, fish and invertebrates that thrive in the area.
- This unique building allows visitors to experience one of Australia’s greatest artificial reefs, at Busselton Underwater Observatory ( optional entry at own cost ).
- After an enjoyable time enjoying the aquatic sights in Bunbury & Busselton, drive past the picturesque Yalgorup National Park where 10 coastal lakes lie and marvel at the estuary township of Mandurah and Rockingham while travelling back on the Farmer & Kwinana freeway before concluding the tour back to the city of Perth.
For Questions or Support 07 4051 1120
Would you like us to call you?
Great! One of our friendly team will call you.
Enter your number below and one of our friendly support staff will call you back.