Jumping Crocodile Tour from Darwin Day Tour SJCC
Jumping Crocodile Tour from Darwin Day Tour
Join us for one of Darwin’s most iconic must do activity… a ½ Day Jumping Croc Cruise on the Adelaide River. Departing the city, we journey about 60km South East towards the Marrakai wetlands, home to not only an apex predator, the crocodile, but 117 different species of reptiles and 280 different types of birds. A truly exhilarating and unique experience for our guests to get up close and personal to some of nature’s most aggressive and dangerous wildlife located in the naturally occurring waterways of the Northern Territory.
OPERATES: Daily (May-Nov) / Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun (Dec-Apr)
TOUR DURATION: 4 Hours.
MAIN PICKUP LOCATION & TIME: Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800.
- Hassle-free transfers from Darwin direct, with Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise entry
- Explore the diverse wetlands and waterways of the Adelaide River, a floodplain region identified as an important bird area
- Northern Territory is known for its diverse Australian wildlife, amongst 280 different species of birds and 117 species of reptiles
- Travel aboard the only aboriginally-owned cruise operator, where profits go back into supporting the traditional owners of the surrounding area
- Enjoy live commentary from our wildlife expert, and learn about these magnificent creatures, croc biology, behaviours, and local ecosystem
- Shhh… there’s a secret in every tour!