Perth, Fremantle, Swan Valley Brewery Day Trip APFDPFSB
Perth, Fremantle, Swan Valley Brewery Day Trip
Packed full of the essential, must-see Perth locations and experiences including WA’s oldest wine making region, iconic Cottesloe Beach, historic Fremantle and beer-tasting in the Swan Valley.
- Discover three major highlights of Western Australia – Perth, Fremantle & the Swan Valley Region.
- Drive past major Perth City highlights including Perth Mint, Parliament House and Swan Bell Tower and Old Perth Port.
- Visit Kings Park for spectacular views surrounded by magnificent gardens and dense natural bushland. You won’t believe you’re in the middle of a major capital City!
- Visit the Port City of Fremantle to experience the cultural mix of the infamous cosmopolitan cappuccino strip juxtaposed with rich, historical monuments, museums and architecture.
- Grab a glimpse of the famous Cottesloe Beach as you head out to the beautiful Swan Valley.
- Soak up the ambience of this region, abundant with old vines, quaint cellar doors and modern micro-breweries. The region is very popular for its unique breweries, wineries and fruit growing region.
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
- Visit a local brewery for beer tasting where you can unwind and relax with a cold beer or cider.
- Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings.
- View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
- Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
- After an enjoyable tour of the Swan Valley, you will be dropped back to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.