Perth Mint Gold Pour, Cruise and Caversham Wildlife APFDPMCR
Perth Mint Gold Pour, Swan River Cruise and Caversham Wildlife Day Trip
Enjoy something different on this enlightening tour about Gold, Aussie animals & Marina shopping.
- After your complimentary city accommodation pick up we drive past the Swan Bell Towers & Kings Park then take a 45-minute ferry cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook in East Perth.
- See the sights of ‘On The Point’, Waterbank, the New Perth Stadium and Pedestrian Bridge during a ferry cruise.
- Visit the Perth Mint, a unique combination of activities, exhibitions and demonstrations, enabling visitors to experience the astonishing allure of gold. The Perth Gold Mint is a unique functional mint over 100 years old that has been processing and minting coinage uninterrupted and is considered one of the finest mints in the world today.
- Enjoy the once in a lifetime spectacle of a gold pour demonstration. Find out what your weight is worth in gold and have the opportunity to engrave your own personalised medallion.
- View the retail shop for with purchases including, Australian gold, silver and platinum coins, Argyle pink diamonds, pearls, natural gold nuggets, jewellery, precious stones, beautiful gifts and souvenirs.
- View the largest solid gold coin ever minted in the history of humanity on earth – the 1.1 ton solid gold coin minted for the visit of Queen Elizabeth II in 2011 for the CHOGM in Perth & marvel at other products in the mint like viewing Olympic medals, weighing yourself in gold, try picking a solid gold brick etc.
- After an educational time at the Perth Mint travel to the famous Whiteman Park Reserve.
- Travel to the famous Swan Valley region and enjoy a unique Australian wildlife experience from the moment you arrive at Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Take the opportunity to hand feed native kangaroos, take photos with the koalas, pat the wombat and many other Aussie animals and birds.
- You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms. Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
- A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Aussie birds, poultry and farm animals.
- Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
- Enjoy chocolate and liqueur tastings in the Swan Valley.
- After an enjoyable tour of the Swan Valley you will be dropped back to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.